Wednesday, December 19, 2012

In Preparation for Winter Break...

I wanted to let you know about a couple of things happening in our classroom the rest of this week.

Tomorrow, Thursday, December 20, we will have our Winter Celebration at 2:45pm. Feel free to stop by and have fun with us!

Friday, December 21 is our last day before Winter Break. The school will be having an All School Sing Along in the gym at 2:00pm this day. Please come by and sing along with us if you wish!

On a sadder note, Anyang will be moving to Iowa over Winter Break. Her last day with us will be tomorrow, Thursday, December 20. We are all sad to see her leave us, but we wish her well in Iowa.

I hope all of you have a safe and happy holidays. I look forward to seeing all the students back on Monday, January 7th!

No comments:

Post a Comment